Terms and Conditions
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Applicants.
1. Applicants can apply online.
2. In order to apply, applicants must have completed, or be presently enrolled in their final year of Mathayom 6
or Vocational School with GPA grading system, in which they are allowed to submit their academic transcripts to apply
for every faculty except for the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Architecture, and the International Program.
Once the application is complete, the system will evaluate the application and be ready to announce the result immediately.
Applicants who have completed Non-Formal Education and Vocation School must apply and take an interview exam in person at either City or Rangsit Campus.
3. Applicants must fulfill all the requirements stated by the university.
4. All the information listed in this application must be true and correct.
Should the applicant is unable to fulfill any of the requirement listed,
violate the rules and regulations of the application, or fill in false information,
the applicant is willing to be forfeited from the application process without any dispute and
the university will not provide any refund to the registration fee.
5. A student status is deemed as effective by the University from the date of complete registration payment.
6. After the registration payment is made and student status is effective, the University reserves the right not to reimburse any registration fees or any other fees.
7. The applicant hereby agrees and gives consent to the University to collect, use, process, and disclose the personal data
for the purpose pertaining to the student admissions or for the University's business.
The applicant also acknowledges, agrees, and consents that the University has the right to store, collect, process,
and disclose the personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Policies as currently
announced on the website https://www.bu.ac.th/th/privacypolicy, which may be amended in the future.
1. Applicants must have the following qualifications
1.1 Must have completed, or be presently enrolled in their final year of secondary school,
the equivalent of Mathayom 6 or Vocational School or
1.2 Must have completed High Vocational School or
1.3 Must be presently enrolled in or have completed an Undergraduate Degree program
and prefer to enroll in another Undergraduate Degree program that is offered by the university.
1.4 The educational institution of the applicant mentioned
in 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 must be accredited by Thailand’s Ministry of Education.
2. Must not have infectious medical conditions or any pre-existing medical conditions that could prevent
the applicant and other fellow students from effectively
3. Must not have bad behavior records or have been expelled from other educational institutions because of bad conduct.
**Applications who use fake degree certificates will face legal persecution**